Sunday, September 11, 2011

Agent Coulson to die in Iron Guy 3?

With Joss Whedon responsible for The Avengers, almost always there is the worry a reasonably major character will not reach the finish. As well as in the Marvel world that individual would appear to become Clark Gregg's Agent Coulson."I have look at this! I am flattered that individuals care, but If only they'd stop saying this because they are likely to place it in somebody's mind!" Coulson told Crave Online when requested if he was worried Whedon might kill him off."I am speaking for them about doing Iron Guy 3 at this time, and somebody's going 'Maybe Agent Coulson should die,' and I am like, 'Hey, hey, hey! This is actually the best job I have ever endured! Stop speaking about killing Agent Coulson off.'"Same with he a minimum of safe within the Avengers?"I spoken to Joss Whedon in early stages. I stated 'Hey, exactly why is everybody saying this?' And that he stated, 'Yeah, I have done that before. Don't be concerned. You are safe.'"Actually it had been Whedon who gave SHIELD's Agent Coulson this type of large role within the Avengers."Whenever we used to do the panel for Thor at Comic Disadvantage, before we continued stage Joss Whedon comes over and introduces themself and states, 'I authored a really large part within the Avengers, um... Can One introduce you included in the cast from the Avengers, with Robert Downey, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo? Everyone's here.' And That I was like, 'Yeah, I believe that might be okay!'" Gregg stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment