Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cute, short summertime quotes?

Hey! So I need a name for my summer facebook photo album. Something
short, but clever. It doesn't have to have the word summer in it.

Here are some I've seen that I liked.
-Adventures.
-These tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
-We were having too good of a time to worry about what would happen
tomorrow.
-Life i sweeter in flip flops.
-Sun is shining, the weather is sweet. Make you want to move your
dancing feet.
-The sunburn isn't as painful when we're together.
-Summer's not hot till we show up.

If you like any of those, feel free to use them.
So if you have any quotes kinda like those, please let me know! What
are you naming your album?
I'd like as many as I can get, 'cause I might put a quote under each
photo..? hmm. haha

Song lyrics are cool, too! Stuff from Bob Marley interests me. Or like
parts from Brad Paisley's "Water" or "Working on a tan." Stuff like
that.

Thankkksssss!!!! [=

Ps- I just want to get ideas from others. Please don't say "OMG stop
freaking out. It's a facebook album!!!!!! Just call it 'Summer 11' and
get on with your life."
Obviously, I'm not the one freaking out. And I do realize this isnt
the most important thing in the world, mkay? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment